How does One Health and Care benefit you?
- Better experience for you, as you will not need to repeat your health and social care history at every new appointment.
- Safer care, as the clinicians will have up-to-date information about your medications and allergies direct from your GP practice.
- Improved decision making about your care, as the clinicians will have information about your recent appointments and tests.
- More efficient care, as the clinical teams will have access to the relevant information when they need it.
- Improved clinical interventions by working with NHS clinical professionals who are managing NHS screening programmes.
- The introduction of data analysis (secondary use) of information held within OHC will provide benefits in regards to health care planning, aiding medical research and can help improve quality of health and care