Your voice matters. Help make services better and easier to access by joining our virtual People's Network.
We are looking for enthusiastic people of different ages and backgrounds to join our network and share views and ideas.
You don’t need to have any experience of using health and care services but just be willing to join conversations about a range of issues important to you.
If you want to make a difference and get involved in improving the lives of people who live and work in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, then join our People's Network.
To become a member of the Network you will:
- Need to be over 16 years old and live or work in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
- Be asked to complete online surveys and join online conversations to share your views about health and care
- Receive updates about local developments in health and care
- Be invited to attend an event once a year to meet other network members and the leaders of local health and care services.
What do we need from you as a member?
- You don’t need to have any experience of using health and care services
- A willingness to contribute
- As much or as little time as you can give
- A desire to help improve local health and care and make a difference.